Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creativity and New Media

This this is my gamer account on Xbox Live. If you own an Xbox console, your welcome to kindly send me a friend request. My gamertag is shown throughout the pictures. I took several pictures from my phone to show my fellow classmates, the capability of creating an avatar or profile to your own preference. Xbox Live gives the ability to work on my designer techniques to make my avatar to look like a billionaire. I tend to be a fashion guru such as wearing name brand clothing or accessories and I want to show it off through my avatar.


In the first picture, it displays all the different functions that I can do to my own avatar.
I'm allowed to create my avatar to my preference. Xbox Live gives the ability to work on my designer



In the second and third, it shows that I'm able to change his appearance such as skin, color, hairstyles, eyebrows, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, chins and many more.



In the fourth  and fifth picture, demonstrates that i can change his styles, such as changing his headgear, shirts, pants, shoes, dress outfits, earrings, wrist-wear, rings, glasses and many more.







No comments:

Post a Comment