Sunday, November 20, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

     So far I've been only doing research to help make our Wiki page better. I've noticed that the "Sports" section is relatively empty and requires more effort into it. I've decided to to include Major League Baseball into the mix. I am a huge baseball fan and admire the sport so dearly. I will demonstrate how MLB are closely involve of new media. MLB has implemented a platform called MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) in which is a full service provider of delivering cutting edge digital expericanes of distributing content through all forms of media. It has one of the worl'd best dynamic functionality for web or mobile applications in the sports industry. It allows online users to be connect there devices to obtain live and on demand baseball multimedia. Likewise, MLB have been evolving their online community sch as interacting with their fan base through blogs. I would love to add more features to the Health/Fitness section. I believe many people should be aware of various apps that allows people to exercise or to remain fit and monitor their health lifestyles. Likewise, I would like to contribute to the Web Design section. Being a great web designer, I can show students of different coding scripts that they should become familiar with if the student decides to pursue a career as a Web Developer. I haven't quite decided on the other 2, but I know I'm really passionate of contributing my ideas onto these sections.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the sports section was surprisingly empty, adding MLB to it would be a great idea and would bring some content to that section. I myself am a huge NBA fan and might add examples of different digital tools they use to gain exposure and make the NBA experience more immersive for the fan.

    ReplyDelete